Results for top95

  • Statistics for International Social Work and Other Behavioral Sciences

    Statistics for International Social Work and Other Behavioral Sciences
    Serge C. Lee, Kelly Anders

    What compliance score would parents need to rank at the top 95%? Algebraically , we display the z-score formula as follows: Z score one must get (X) County mean X = − () County standar d deviation SDCounty() To find the compliance score …

  • 101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume I

    101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume I
    Adam Nathan

    Content-" 4" Canvas. Top="95." Canvas. Left-" – 6"/> <Button Style=" (Static Resource CalculatorButtonStyle)" Background="{Binding Calculator Main Brush, Element Name=Page). " Content-"5" Canvas. Top="95." Canvas. Left-" 114"/> < Button …

  • Diary of a Journey to England in the Years 1761-1762, by Count Frederick Kielmansegge; Tr. by Countess Kielmansegg

    Diary of a Journey to England in the Years 1761-1762, by Count Frederick Kielmansegge; Tr. by Countess Kielmansegg
    Friedrich Graf von Kielmansegge

    Crown 8vo, cloth, (is. net; halt-bound, with gilt top, 95. not. Vol. II. Eonova, AsIA, AND THE Ammo REGIONS. With Contributions by Lieut.-Colonel R. Hanan Panov, Major ALUEItNON 0. Exam PERCY, etc. With 17 Holes amt 56 Illustrations in …

  • Re-assessing the Present Perfect

    Re-assessing the Present Perfect
    Valentin Werner, Elena Seoane, Cristina Suárez-Gómez

    These 30 items account for 95% of retrieved tokens – the “top 95 percentile” of the data. We reasoned that although the remaining “long tail” of 5% of tokens may contribute to the overall pattern of change, precisely because Table 3: Catenative …

  • The James Way

    The James Way
    James Manufacturing Co., Fort Atkinson, Wis

    14S 163 Stanchion Lock 105 Stocks of Anchors 119 Support for Carriers, Outside 221 Alongside Barn 221 Supporting Posts or Columns 19, 273 Sure Top 95 Swinging Crane 219 Swinging Sure Top 95 Switches 213 Tilting Cow Pen Manger …

  • Swedish Forests, Lumber Industry, and Lumber Export Trade, Issues 195-200

    Swedish Forests, Lumber Industry, and Lumber Export Trade, Issues 195-200
    United States. Dept. of Commerce, Axel H. Oxholm

    20 1 log 17 feet long and 3 inches at the top 1-20 Alternative II: 1 log 25 feet long and 8 inches at the top 95 1 log 25 feet long and 3 inches at the top 95 Alternative III: 1 log 19 feet long and 9 inches at the top 91 1 log 27 feet long and 4 inches …

  • Explaining Reform Judaism

    Explaining Reform Judaism
    Eugene B. Borowitz, Naomi Patz

    Stanley K. Patz: 60 (top), 95, 137 (bottom). Federation of Jewish Agencies of Greater Philadelphia: Pages 123 (top), 142, 153. Ke- neseth Israel, Philadelphia, Pa. Page 162. Ramaz School: Page 41, Nathan Rapoport: Page 149. Allan Reider: …

  • Integrated Circuit and System Design. Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation

    Integrated Circuit and System Design. Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation
    Vassilis Paliouras, Johan Vounckx, Diederik Verkest

    CPU run time for top 95% statistical critical paths of ISCAS85 benchmark circuits Circuit True MC Independence Proposed Max Proposed MC C17 34.35 1.29 1.41 1.36 C432 845 .58 2.90 6.39 3.01 C499 978.6 1.81 5.07 2.03 C880 1357.01  …

  • The Dynamics of Industrial Competition

    The Dynamics of Industrial Competition
    John R. Baldwin, Paul Gorecki

    LJJ O DC Bottom 95% Bound Bottom PRCAP72 Top 95% Bound Bottom 95% Bound Top PRCAP72 Top 95% Bound 74 76 78 80 Year 82 84 Figure 13-6. Average rate of return on capital for top and bottom profitability groups based on 1972 …

  • Structural Steelwork

    Structural Steelwork
    Dennis Lam, Thien Cheong Ang, Sing-Ping Chiew

    Table [[.6 Load combination for Table II.5 [.35DL + I.5IL + I.0DL + I.0DL + I.0DL + [ .5WL Member [.35DL + I.5IL [.5CRWL [.5WL at 0 (IS) [.5WL atO (IP) at 90 (IP) |—2 (M) -| l3.5 -|38.8 -|2.3 35.0 3|.2 Top -95.| -|05.7 -|2.4 -58.3 -86.5 Bottom 80.0 97.0 …

1 2 3 4 5 Next >